Here are some possible causes and solutions for this issue:
- You have not yet set up synchronization. Go to the Account Management area within the app’s settings and check to make sure that your tasks are synchronizing with the online account that you expect.
- Your device does not have an internet connection. Once you have an internet connection, try running a manual sync to upload the tasks.
- You have not synchronized yet. If the Instant Upload setting is turned on, most (but not all) changes you make within the app will upload immediately to Toodledo or Google. If you don’t see the change right away, try running a manual sync.
- You need to refresh the web page. In your web browser, press the “refresh” button to reload your task list.
- You need to turn off or adjust filters. In Toodledo, look at the “show” option at the top of the screen to adjust which tasks are displayed, or click on the “All Tasks” link on the left side of the screen. In Google, check the tasklist that is being displayed, and switch to a different tasklist if needed.
- You need to search for the task by name. Within Toodledo, click on the "search" link and try searching for the task by name, to see if it has been uploaded into your account.
- You are checking the wrong account. Each task can synchronize with a single Toodledo or Google account. The app currently does not allow a single task to synchronize with multiple online accounts. (It does allow you to have a separate list of tasks for each account, however.)
- You need to make the tasks visible. If you are viewing your tasks from Google calendar (www.google.com/calendar) then you need to click on the special “Tasks” calendar that appears on the left side of the screen to make it visible.