Skip to content

New Feature Suggestions and Bug Reports

Use this forum to request and vote for new features or bug fixes. For the best results, make sure to check if your feature/bug fix has already been requested before posting a new one. As you type your suggestion here, you will see suggestions which may match yours.

Here is what the statuses mean:

• Under Review: This has been accepted. The release date is unknown.
  • Planned: This has been planned for an upcoming release – either the next release or very soon after.
  • Started: This is being actively worked on by our staff and will appear in the next major release.
  • Completed: The item has been fully implemented and appears in the latest release.
  • Declined: The item was not accepted. Check the comments area for the reason.

134 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would love to be able to include pictures

I want to simply take a picture of a specific item I want to but or what not

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

These requests have been submitted by other users. Feel free to add your votes to the following feature requests:

http://utl.uservoice.com/forums/149475-new-feature-suggestions-and-bug-reports/suggestions/2629364-allow-evernote-account-integration-for-the-notes

http://utl.uservoice.com/forums/149475-new-feature-suggestions-and-bug-reports/suggestions/2588377-ability-to-attach-files-to-tasks-and-notes

Toodledo does not yet support synchronization of attachments, so we will need to wait for Toodledo to implement this first.

5. Check on startdate

When I ad a startdate (my planning for the week) it is not possible to have a startdate after a due date. In Toodeledo this is not a problem. Is is possible to remove the check or make it optional?
    Sometimes I start items to late, but don't want to change the due date.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Backup should be on account basis.

I synchronized my todo list (~600 in the list).
    Before reset my phone i did synchronize thinking, when i install & sync with same account, i'll get my list.
    But, as lists are stored locally (not in account), i lost all my list.
    There were very important to me :(

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The app actually does allow you to retrieve your tasks after a device reset by synchronizing with the same account as before. There are a few possible reasons why this didn’t work for you:

- The user ID and password were not entered correctly when setting up synchronization after the reset.
    - The tasks were synchronizing with a different account. For example, the tasks were previously synchronizing with Toodledo but a Google account was chosen after the reset.
    - You set up 2 accounts / task lists on your device. One was linked to an online account and the other was an unlinked account, and all of your tasks were stored on the unlinked account.

If you enabled the automatic backup and restore feature before the reset, your tasks may be stored on your SD card or media storage area. If so, you will be able to restore from the…

7. Show the reminder time as well as the date on the All Tasks list

I am regularly going in to All Tasks to remind myself what time I set the reminder for/what time the alarm is going to go off, usually because I am trying to determine how much time I have until I have to tend to the thing. But I have to go all the way in to the task to see the time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ultimate Beta: "Goal" title is not appearing in task edit mode if goal is "none".

Ultimate Beta Bug : "Goal" title is not appearing in task edit mode if goal is "none". Title should always show so that one knows what each field is for and where one can add a Goal.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bug Report  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Would it be possible for you to send us a screen shot that shows the problem? To generate one, press and hold the power button and the home button at the same time. This will save a file onto your device that should be visible in the Gallery app. You can send this as an email attachment.

9. Provide an update version to the tablet version (v3)

I can update my phone version, but - at least in German play store - an update to the tablet version is not provided. Ultimate ToDo v3 is installed in a parallel version instead. This means I will have to reenter all my views and loose all my other settings. Is there a way to update UltimateTodo Tablet version to version 3?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bug: Advanced repeating tasks don't work

Advanced repeating tasks don't work. When I set a monthly or weekly repeating task, things run smoothly. However, if I set a task to repeat every 27 days or every 4 weeks, the task isn't repeated when checked off. It used to work fine with the old app version. What's wrong with the new version? d repeating tasks don't work. When I set a monthly or weekly repeating task, things run smoothly. However, if I set a task to repeat every 27 days or every 4 weeks, the task isn't repeated when checked off. It used to work fine with…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are currently unable to reproduce this problem in our office, and no one else has reported this. With repeating tasks, one thing to keep in mind is is that the next task will only appear after the current task has been marked as complete. Also, if you are checking for the task from Toodledo or Google, or from another device you are syncing with, you will need to allow some time for synchronization to occur.

You can also confirm that the new task has been generated by searching for it by name. Just press the search button in the app and type in part of the task’s name.

11. Set 'first/last day of month' as a reminder option

When I set a repeating reminder for 'end of month', I have to set it for 28th of each month so that the reminder occurs in February. Ideally what I need is reminder that can work out the last day of a calendar month automatically. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Time Select bug

There's a bug were when I try to select a time, like 7:04, it switches to 7:10 or 7:05 instead. I am using this app on Samsung Galaxy S5 with latest software

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug Report  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This behavior is by design. It speeds up time entry by making use of the fact that the vast majority of tasks will have start and due times that fall on a 5 minute interval.

We do have an open feature request to make the 5 minute increment optional. Feel free to add your vote here:

http://utl.uservoice.com/forums/149475-new-feature-suggestions-and-bug-reports/suggestions/2588415-allow-for-start-due-times-that-are-not-a-multiple

13. Location reminder not working?

I just tried testing the locations feature. I created a task, assigning it to my current location and configured it to remind me when there. Never got a word about it. It appears to be correctly and fully turned on in settings. What am I doing wrong?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Bug Report  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Auto Backup does not appear to work

Auto back up does not appear to work, you need to backup manually, even with the backup once a day box ticked it does not appear to work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The automatic backup may not work – or be delayed – for the following reasons:

- Having your device plugged into a computer at the time the backup tries to run. On some devices, this blocks access to the SD Card or media storage area.

- Having your device powered off frequently and/or frequent reboots.

- A bug in the Android installation on your device, which may be fixed by rebooting.

If you don’t think any of these apply to you, then you can make use of the app’s ability to send us a log file containing technical information to help track down the problem. To send the log, do the following:

1. Go to the backup and restore area in the settings, and verify that no backup has been generated for at least 2 days.
    2. Go to the Help area in the app and tap on Upload Usage…

15. Add the ability to Expand/Collapse Parents/Subtasks

Look at My Life Organized for an example. frankly, I prefer your program, but like the ability to collapse an outline to help me overview it better. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make fields movable in the task area.

Almost every task requires 2 things a Task name, and a folder. This means I have to scroll down almost every time after putting in a task to select the folder field. Why not allow me to put fields in any order? Then I would move the fields up to the top of the list that I use the most often.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Auto move tasks

Create a field to allow tasks to automatically move forward day to day if you have not completed them. Some tasks would do this, some wouldn't depending if you turned this criteria on or off.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add attachments to a task? Including pictures, pdf's etc

I wonder if it is possible to add attachments to a task? Including pictures, pdf's etc

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add-On section.

Make photo-attachments available in the Add-On section.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote