Help people find the other side of Ultimate To-Do List - best way to access sync'ed info ofrom other platform
It would be helpful if uservoice or faq had ...
From my reading so far (not yet actual use), Ultimate To-Do List appears to be THE app for (sub-)tasks on Android.
I consider the pda to be a data referencing tool, not a data entry tool. (Others feel differently, but I don't believe they are the majority.)
What I'm having REAL difficulty with is, is what to use on my PC to access the same (gtask) data. A topic with 'popular' or merely a list of what others use on that side would be useful.
In this case, Ultimate To-Do List is actually driving the search for PC platform apps, not the other way around - which speaks well of the respect Ultimate To-Do List has garnered.
The list might start / be organized something like:
- Toodledo interface (no subtasks free version, only 1 level non-free)
- Google: Calendar and gmail widgets - both googy / Mickey Mouse.
- Various Browsers: addons - e.g. Opera, Firefox, Chrome
- Mozilla Thunderbird: Lighting addon connects to gtasks.
- java app ??? [What I'm REALLY looking for, but can't find.]
- Outlook probably has stuff. [Yech. Don't/won't use it. Ever.]
- <don't know, don't have one.>
- <don't know, don't have one>
- Ultimate To-Do List, OF COURSE!
"both googy " should be "both goofy"