Skip to content

New Feature Suggestions and Bug Reports

Use this forum to request and vote for new features or bug fixes. For the best results, make sure to check if your feature/bug fix has already been requested before posting a new one. As you type your suggestion here, you will see suggestions which may match yours.

Here is what the statuses mean:

• Under Review: This has been accepted. The release date is unknown.
  • Planned: This has been planned for an upcoming release – either the next release or very soon after.
  • Started: This is being actively worked on by our staff and will appear in the next major release.
  • Completed: The item has been fully implemented and appears in the latest release.
  • Declined: The item was not accepted. Check the comments area for the reason.

68 results found

1. have tasks default to normal priority.

On my BlackBerry Q10 UTDL defaults all new tasks to high priority. Most tasks created are probably not high priority. It would be more user-friendly to have tasks default to normal priority when created.

Also, if you need a customer accolade or review done, I'm your man. I've been using electronic organizers for about 13 years. :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Ultimate To-Do List is actually a one-time payment. Once you buy the app, you never have to purchase again as long as you have a device that is linked to the same Google account.

I’m guessing that you are referring to Toodledo.com, which our app synchronizes with. We do not operate Toodledo, so I would recommend taking your suggestion to them.

3. Add ToodleDo Lists and Outline features

UTDL currently syncs very well for Tasks in ToodleDo, it also has a feature that allows access to the Notes feature. However, ToodleDo have now added new features - Lists and Outlines.

Updating the mobile app is therefore needed to maintain compatability with the web/desk-top versions.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. "Snooze all active reminders" (new app feature and/or Tasker plugin action)

The suggestion:

Implement a new action in Ultimate To-Do List (either in the app itself, or in the form of a new action for its Tasker plugin) called "Snooze all active reminders", which (surprise!) will snooze all currently active task reminders (nagging or not) for X hours (where X is a user-supplied parameter).

The motivation:

This would be of HUGE help to me (and most likely also any other heavy user of task reminders) on a daily basis!

The reason for this is that during my work day I have a (quite often quite large) bunch of task reminders (some…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Integrate with windows android subsystem

The Windows Android Subsystem is an excellent way to extend functionality to the Windows operating system with very little effort on your part!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. add advance reminder feature of "every 1 hour" or either every 60 or 30 min

Advance reminder for more than one within the same day. Every 15, 30 or 60 minutes...

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This can currently be done using the app’s nagging reminder feature. When creating or editing a task, first choose a reminder time, then tap on the checkbox to enable nagging.

By default, a nagging reminder will occur every 15 minutes. You can adjust this time in the app’s settings area.

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

New Feature Suggestions and Bug Reports

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base