I suggest you ...

Ability to assign a specific view to a widget

Assign a widget to one of the built-in views or a custom one. This eliminates the need to re-enter all of the filter, sort, and display settings if a widget has to be deleted and re-created.

141 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminTo-Do List Support (Product Owner, Ultimate To-Do List) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Didier Vojtisek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With a button allowing to switch between views on the widget this would make it very handy to use when changing context (from home to work for example)

• Alan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. The inability to assign a view to widgets is the only thing keeping me from switching from my current task manager.

• Hans van der Horst commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree with this great idea! Just like Mikey I also use a lot of widgets. I love UTDL for it, but I hate it to re-define them when I changed phone, launcher or have to do a factory-reset.
    The idea of Ian is even better. Also a great idea!

• Ian Weis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

or be able to set widget filter to a view so it's quick to build or quick to change.

• Mikey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use widgets a lot, and every time I have to change out my phone I have to reset all those settings. It would be REALLY great to have this feature!

Feedback and Knowledge Base